During this three hours workshop, you will learn about the IBM Design Thinking framework and get practical experience on how to use it.
Create a business with user-centric solutions! How well do you know your users today? Are you really solving your users’ actual problems and creating the best possible value for them? With IBM Design Thinking you will view a business idea and solution from the users’ perspective. Only then can one ensure that the actual user pain points are targeted. This practical workshop invites you who want to learn a powerful methodology that can be used to develop your business idea into a user-centric one.
IBM Design Thinking includes a number of tools and practices that help companies deliver breakthrough solutions that fulfill their users’ actual needs. It is a human-centric methodology that focuses on creating innovative solutions with high user experiences.
13:00 – 14:00: IBM Design Thinking Introduction
- Adopting a user-centric innovation and design process
- Why is a user-centric solution important to succeed as a startup?
14:00 – 16:00: Practical Workshop
- Stakeholder maps: Who are the stakeholders of your solution?
- Empathy maps: What does your user do, think, and say?
- Needs statement: What is challenging these users?
- Register to attend on the event, https://designthinkinggoto10.mybluemix.net/
Goto 10 är en arena där individer och organisationer kan dela kunskap, idéer och perspektiv. Detta event speglar arrangörens åsikter och delas inte nödvändigtvis av oss på Goto 10 och Internetstiftelsen. På Goto 10 får idéer och kunskap testas, diskuteras och utvecklas så länge de följer våra riktlinjer.