This is Innovative Materials Arena's second seminar on intangible assets and rights. This time they will be focusing on how to use the value in your intangible assets so that it contributes to your short term goals and your overall business strategy!
Questions that will be answered during the seminar:
- Why does IP show your company’s value to investors?
- Identifying assets – what else is there to find beyond registered IP rights?
- How do I handle unregistered assets, such as trade secrets?
- How can internal processes help both internally (R&D, HR) and externally (marketing and investments)?
- When is the right time to create registered rights to ensure that they support the business strategy?
- What are the advantages of different types of rights?
The seminar is great for anyone who is curious about intangible assets and how to work with them. If you came to IMA's first IP event this fall, you will be adding to your knowledge with a focus on how to use your intangible assets the same way as successful LEAD start-ups have done. This seminar is organized in collaboration with LEAD and Bergenstråhle & Partners.
You can choose to participate on site or online through YouTube. You will receive the meeting link on the morning of the 28th of February. The streaming will start at 12:00 pm.
Lunch is served from 11:30 am. We will be serving a lunch consisting of a filled baguette, dessert and beverage.
Sara Le Normand, Communications Officer IMA
+46 (0)76-339 04 66
Goto 10 är en arena där individer och organisationer kan dela kunskap, idéer och perspektiv. Detta event speglar arrangörens åsikter och delas inte nödvändigtvis av oss på Goto 10 och Internetstiftelsen. På Goto 10 får idéer och kunskap testas, diskuteras och utvecklas så länge de följer våra riktlinjer.